Sunday, April 6, 2014

Clouds...get outta here.

I really look forward to my one day off a week, so when it's always cloudy on Sundays...it kinda bums me out. Howeeeeever...it's probably a good thing cuz I have finally cracked the educational whip and started writing my thesis. And by start...I mean I have like 3 paragraphs. You guys know what I mean...the actual physical act of opening Word and writing even one thought that makes it official. Ya'll feel? Gosh, I knew you would. That's why I like you. 

There's some exciting things happening soon. I know I'll sure miss it here when I return to the land of sunshine, In N Out and chill vibes. 

Happy Sunday! 

Xo
Rynny 

Proper Sunday brew= steamed milk w/ cinnamon, vanilla and nutmeg. 


What? I can look at my fav blogs between paragraph writing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment