Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Bloomage

So, it's gettin all sorts of nice here. I walked around the park today during my 2 hr break between classes and realized.......oh hey, you're wearing shorts now, you should probably start shaving your legs. 

And maybe get them pastey legs/arms/face/feet some of what Mr. Golden Sun has to offer before the North Sea decides to throwup another rain storm your way. (I live in constant fear of this. I've decided im not a rainy kinda gal after all) 

So here's to nice and neatly shaven legs, non albino limbs and mental stability whilst finishing my thesis. 


Xo 
Ryn tin tin 



Proper brew today= h2O




That's one blue sky folks. Not a doggon cloud in sight. (Insert big ass smile) 







2 comments:

  1. The climate there is so much like here...and this is almost the best...with all the blossoms out and the air crisp and fresh. Good time for renewed activity! Have loved your blogs, pics and FB posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooooo much Elaine! Gosh I remember how gorgeous your island is. I'm sure it's just stunning right now, like here. Hope you both are settling in great in your fab new hot spot ;-)

    ReplyDelete