Thursday, April 24, 2014

Le tour de flat...or something like that.

Well, two-ish weeks from now I should be back to a semi-normal life when my life doesn't revolve around writing. And let's be honest........if my ''blog'' is any indication of my writing skills, well.......let's just say Mr. Thesaurus is gettin a lot of hits so I sound as professional as possible. Like I've always said "C's get degrees".  However, I'm selfish and want A's. So far, so good.
 
I was sittin here working on another essay for another class and realized...my time here will soon be at an end. Which, is like....so crazzzy. I'll miss my teeny tiny lil flat, my daily walks, Regents park and the best falafel down the street from this hysterical Lebanese dude. So many other things I'll miss, which i'm sure will all wind up in an obligatory ''what I miss most about London'' post. So, keep your eyes peeled for that exciting development.....(insert sarcastic eyebrows....)
 
Anyway, here's some iphone shots of our little space. It makes me happy.
#ishouldgetmyrealcamerafixed
 
x0
Ryn
 
 
Proper brew: Coffee.
 
Proper tunage: ''Space Oddity"-Mr. Bowie
 
 
 
Welcome to my habitat...
 

Daily dose of ''Jesus Calling" does the mind and soul good. I recommend picking one up...like now. I actually sent two close friends one since I've been here via Amazon. The fact that I can order something from London from a US supplier and have it shipped to their doorstep....well, that just makes me even happier.
 
My......''cute'' corner?


Our pull-out table that sits 3 comfortably. Well, maybe not so comfortably. One person ends up sittin in the kitchen.



Yes, my flowers are dead. However, I like dried flowers. Call me crazy.

A little bit o'Africa I always bring with me...

So this is our kitchen window nook. NO, we're not alcoholics. My flatmate gets free beer like every shift, so it has just been accumulating. We're both knee deep in our Masters courses, so we're waiting until we have lives again until we ''dive in''. A Mexican Fajita night/beer fest will commence in 2-ish weeks. Mark my words.
Kinfolk Table book my sis sent me. I heart this book. It's full of delicious recipes, stories and photographs. However, now I'm coming to the realization I have to fly all this heavy stuff back with me. #hindsight






A Jordania original....

 
 
 
 
Stay well my friends.













No comments:

Post a Comment