Friday, April 25, 2014

My Must Haves...Ryn Style

I always like reading about other people's ''must haves''. That's usually how I get new ideas and learn about new products. These are just some of the things that I never travel or move to another country without (for the most part).
 
Are there things you never leave the house without?
 
Xo
 
Ryn
 
PB: Chocolate Chilli Chai Tea
 
 
 
 
1) My CamelBak (complete with an old Mt. Saint Helens Climbing Permit)



2) Good Ol' Maybelline Great Lash: Blackest Black. Cheap and Good. Just like I like it.



 
3) Yeah, I get a LOT of knots. The Y Roller is like having your very own amazing/horrific deep tissue masseuse in the house. It's a love/hate relationship.
 
4) My yoga mat
5) Glass, BPA Free h20 bottle via: Whole Foods


6) My favorite leather sandals from Costa Rica

7) Bodum coffee/loose leaf personal travel filter
 
8) Dolce & Gabanna #3
 
9) My Grandmothers rings


10) I put this on my face daily. #getouttaherewrinkles #pushin30

11) This bad boy has been everywhere with me. Africa, EU, UK....it's my official travel blanket. My Madre and Padre made it for me. x0

12) Bialetti (thanks Jordania)
 
13) Daily Dose of Jesus Calling. Starts the day off right.




Those are some of the things that I love and I brought with me during my stay in the UK. What are your go-to items?





No comments:

Post a Comment