Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hollisitc Haven...oh and pizza.

Continuing on with my search for hidden gems in London town, after class today I decided to take a stroll on the other side of the street. In Camden there's a place right by the station that's like a 5 way stop. You can go down 5 different streets at this 1 intersection. The first time Jordania and I tried finding our way around; well let's just say I had a few choice words about London's confusing streets that seem to pop up out of nowhere and get you PROPERLY lost. Any who, I passed by this Chinese Tea house a few times on the bus and decided to see what it was all about. I was not disappointed.

Note: I'm obsessed with food, (who isn't) so there will probably be an insanely amount of posts about anything you'd ever want to eat or drink. I consider it a healthy obsession. Notice I don't post many pictures of me...they're all of food or drinks. You're welcome.

China Life

101-103 Camden High Street
London
NW1 7JN
+44 207 388 6704

http://chinalifeweb.com/

1) It's the best tea I've ever had (sorry Teazers....).
2) The shop is also attached to a Chinese Medicinal Pharmacy. You can actually book an appointment to see a certified herbalist and a NP doctor. People were picking up prescriptions while I sat drinking my tea. It was awesome.



Welcome to China Life. Take a seat...



Chat up with the super nice Swedish ladies at the bar. Ask them anything about Chinese Medicine. Seriously.

This is the best tea I've ever had. (Sorry Teazers. I still <3 you).


Nutty Jasmine Tea Latte. With some sort of sugar/salted/spiced nutmeg rim. Yeah.


Every tea and natural Chinese remedy you'd want.
I couldn't just stop there. I had to actually get something to eat right? So a few shops down, I found this place...




White Kitchen
Camden High Street, London NW1

Fresh Ingredients and this 12'' pizza (which was soooo fresh and delicious) was only 4.50 pounds. That's about 6.50 or so US. Not bad. Oh and did I mention that they're open till 3am? AND they deliver? Yeah so basically they got a lifer outta me.

Thanks for reading my silly little bloggy blog that basically gives me an excuse to procrastinate my homework. Have a tremendous day and have a proper brew.

xoxo
Kerynny

1 comment: