Sunday, September 22, 2013

Goods


So I had the good fortune this weekend of experiencing London street markets. They did not disappoint. First was the oh-so-touristy Portobello road market in Notting Hill. Antiques, vintage everything and most importantly the BEST falafel I've ever had in life. I also found a bakery that I have wanted to visit for over 4 years. It's called: The Hummingbird Bakery. Absolutely delicious. Saturday a fabulous fellow classmate and I ventured to London Bridge and strolled around the ever so delicious Borough Market. I really gave no words...so far it's my favorite market, however I still have yet to go to the Moroccan spice market (which I WILL do). 

On another note...I got an A on my second assignment if my grad school career. (Wooooooootwoooooooooot) 

I am now procrastinating my 6 page paper to watch Good morning Vietnam. Sometimes, you just need Robin Williams. Am I right?

Give a stranger (who looks like they don't want to talk to anyone...just someone who has their head down and maybe even looks pissed) a random compliment. Give it a try and see what happens. Then leave me a comment and let me know. Don't forget to tell them to Have a proper brew. (Duh) :) 

Xoxo
Rin Tin Tin (canine cop) 



No comments:

Post a Comment