Sunday, March 2, 2014

An ode to ranch dressing

Yeah, I am posting about ranch. Ranch dressing. REAL ranch dressing. Which poor UK....(bless you) you do not know how to make here. I went to a ''pizza hut'' a few weeks ago.

1) Their personal pan pepperoni.......not pizza hut pizza
2) Their ranch dressing (which was the only thing I was looking forward to) was literally some sort of strange concoction of like a yogurt, mayo, tasteless crap. Needless to say...I cried on the way home. Duh.

So bascially all I want right now is:

Spicy fries from 5 guys
Real ranch dressing from Dog House Grill in F Town
A grilled cheese from In N Out
A cupcake from Chiffon's
Jamba Juice


All at the same time. Heart attack and diabetic coma aside....I think I'd really enjoy all that for at least an hour.

Xo

I miss you ranch.

Ryn

(image via: pinterest-across the pond blog)


Animal style fries. Best chicken sandwhich in life. California.......I love you. In 20 some odd weeks, it's a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment