Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Amsterdam...you get in my senses...

Yes, I will be making the long and sour gummy worm filled 10 hour bus ride to Amsterdam this weekend. Basically, I'm insanely stoked. This last term has been craycray busy and I could really let loose in the Dam. (Don't worry....I'm not one for crazy insane drug induced nights...)
You're welcome Mama. 

I will be visiting a lovely friend we made in Paris who was ever so generous in offering her place to host me for the weekend. Europe is frickin awesome. 
You never know who you'll meet and people tend to be so generous it just puts a giant smile on my face. 

Next week = start of Spring 2 (already I know) and then summer term......and then DONE. Masters....you get under my belt. 

Back to work...

Xoxoxo
Rynny

Don't worry....there will be plenty of proper brews in the Dam this weekend. I like how I'm already abbreav-ing it. ;)

Here's a few pics from a couple of days ago. Spring is here yo (well kind of...)




Yes, that is a teacup ring. Via: Camden Market
















No comments:

Post a Comment