Thursday, December 5, 2013

Yep, it's been a while...

Yeah, I know. I know...Epic fail. I haven't posted in like a month and half. Although it's probably just myself I've let down. I really don't even have a good excuse. Well, okay school is busier (or Uni as I've learned to call it). I've been working a bit more, I am working at a yoga studio once a week to get free classes (fist pump for vinyasa). 

Hmm, lots has been goin down. I'll probably remember more later, BUT huge news. One of my Best friends is coming to visit me. Yes, I don't have to spend Christmas alone. Oh, and did I mention we're going to Paris? We're going to Paris. Parisian Christmas and English New Year. I can't frickin frackin wait. The countdown is 19 days from today. I might throw up.

Had Thanksgiving with a bunch of American classmates which was fabulous. Our tiny lil flat held about 6 of us...which was a feat among itself. Oh amd did I ever tell you where you must buy your candles from? Anthropologie. 16£ for a candle but it's roasted chesnut, and it's incredible. It's just a delight to all senses. Yeah, you can actually taste the chesnuts. 

Anywho...roomie and I are going ice skating tonight at Natural History museum and then to Ronnie Scotts. For those jazz fans among my readers (ha) you've pribably heard of this symbolic hot spot. Nina simone and pretty mich everyone amaze has performed here. Tonight is Big Band/Swing/Jazz music and I'm so stoked. 

I shall do my mighty best at not being a lame-o game-o and actually post more often. I get caught up (as we all do) and just get lazy. It must be the ice cold chill outside my window. 

Love love hearts and stars.

I shall have a proper brew tonight for you...

Rynny
Xoxoxo


My walk I took today around Hampstead Heath. Winter...you get in my senses. 



Who wants to tap these kegs? 
My main man. (Photo courtesy of jordania)  

2 comments:

  1. Hello Keryn….so glad to see a post after so long. I love the pictures that you are attaching….really remind me of London. Sounds like you have really settled in and although working hard having some fun. Your Christmas plans sound wonderful…Paris…wow. Much love to you from your Grandpa and I. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yeah, I've been slacking on the whole blog thing lately. I am starting to feel more at home every week. Whenever I have a day off I try and explore a different area. My roommate and I went to the legendary Ronnie Scotts Jazz club tonight in SOHO which was fantastic! We were given a $120 bottle of french champange for free by our drunken Australian neighbors hahah so that made it even better. Hope you guys are doing well and I really hope to visit you guys on the island when I get back:) love you guys!

      Delete