Thursday, December 12, 2013

Parisienne, oui?

I just wanted to say....we're going to Paris in 19 days. It's funny because when I've asked Londoners where we should've gone...they all said "don't go to Paris...go somewhere else. Paris is like London..." Well, I have to say, who hasn't (especially us gals) always wanted to go to Paris? I mean it's Paris! (That's a lot of Paris's) I think a quick visit to Champagne is happening too. Gonna be a lot of cappuccinos and macaroons for 5 days. 

So, I just wanted to pop in my little slice of web-is-sphere and say I can't wait. Pictorals of course to follow, but for now here's some inspiration. (All photos via pinterest) 

Enjoy! 

Now I'm gonna watch Cool Hand Luke. J'taime Monsieur Newman. 




I shall enjoy a proper brew for you. Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment