Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I feel so smart

This is so sad. I feel very proud of myself that I figured out how to edit and customize my blog. Well...atleast a little. I'm giving a HUGE shoutout to:

"The Capital Carley" thecapitalcarley.com

Thank you for your genius. 

I'm going to Scotland tomorrow. Yeah...I know. I know. Trust...I'm stoked. Oh and did I mention I'll be seeing The Growlers? How silly of me. I'm seeing the Growlers at the Electric Circus in Edinburgh. BOOM! I'm staying at the cutest darn place (at lease I hope it turns out that way...fingers crossed). Pics to come of my solo adventure. 

You know what I'm going to say. 

I'm gonna pull a Sheldon Cooper and say it anyways...Have a proper brew my friends! (Knock...Penny). 

Xoxoxo
Rynny

Few pictorals of my stupidly gorge walk around campus. Which is the best type of gorge (ous). 









(Oops how'd that get there?) 

No comments:

Post a Comment