Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The British Museum in all its glory




These are hats. Super sweet.




More hats.

















I think I will just let all these things speak for themselves. That's a lot of pictures I know. I had to choose my favorites even. Oh and did I mention that the British Museum is FREE? Oh yeah. Not many things in life are but this is one of them. If you are ever in this part of the world I would highly recommend stopping in.

There are still sooooooo many things that I want to see. I can already say that I wouldn't want to live in the hustle and bustle of London forever. Jordy and I are going to try and pop up to Bath and Salisbury here in the next day or two to see what the English countryside has to offer. I am so grateful for this opportunity and I cannot wait to see what school has in store. (A little nervous......yeah maybe). Till then, make sure you get a good sweat in today and have a proper brew.

Love,
Keryn

2 comments: