Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Ooooh boy...

Miss Jordy left today to leave me by my lonesome. I must admit it was a little weird not getting on the plane too. We said our farewells (I might have cried on the tube back...), I went to the grocery store (I found a new one that's basically like a superstore which automatically made me feel more at home) and bought some of my usuals to last me a while (talk about $$$$$$$$$$ here. Holy moly man). Greek yogurt and I actually found CHIA seeds at another organic health food store (for $18 US dollars BTW but worth it to me). -Shout out to my SRC peeps who know how much I LOVE Chia.

School registration is this Friday which I'm totally stoked for. That means I will be realllly busy very soon. Once I get my schedule I will be lookin for a little part time job. I'm allowed to work a max of 20hrs pw here on a student visa (which is plenty considering my MA will take up all of my time anyways). There's a little local running store (HOOOLLLLLAAAA!!!) about 1.5 miles away from where I now call home so I'll try applying there; which would be hilarious.

So for those of you who are interested in seeing my new pad...here's a few pictorals for your viewing pleasure. (This is probably the most I'll ever spend on rent. EVER. Thank you/not thank you student loans.

My fancy room. Complete with artwork.
 
 Washing machine/dryer/table/stools/clothes line 
 Outside the door.
 My window is the one in the middle on the end





Have a proper brew today.
Love,
Keryn

3 comments:

  1. Thanks love! It's frick in loud as crap though . There's soooo many loud cars and stuff on this road it's a little hilarious. I'm also living with a dude which is a first lol Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic. Love love love! Happy first week of school! Can't wait to read your next post.:)

    ReplyDelete