Sunday, June 29, 2014

English Countryside






As we are closing in on my final days in this country, I thought I would recap some scenes from our lovely and quintessentially English vacay up to the country (Norwich area). It was a trip filled with: playful dogs, amazing traditional English food, the North Sea aka BEACH, the cosiest country home ever filled with great company from world travelers and rides in a convertable. Basically, a dream.

I have actually done a pretty darn great job of exploring this city I'd say. But literally it's so big there are still plenty of boroughs I have yet to venture to. Perhaps my next trip up to this island...

Oh and a couple of friends and myself went to see "The Chef" last night and I gotta say, it was superb! A feel good movie. Fair warning:

DO NOT GO HUNGRY. Unless you have Cuban food near you then....just eat before hand. I wanna start a food truck. 

PB: Fair Trade Java
Proper tunage: "Your Song" -Sir Elton John


Xxx Rynny




15th century church




This kitchen....this kitchen made me cry happy coffee tears


Ah, the English Elderflower


Built 1077. (Yeah, as in the year) Destroyed Built by William the Conqueror. (minor historical oversight;)

These ruins were just off the side of a road on our way to the beach. I was like...........?!!!.!$:$:$::!!/&/82&


Sure. 


Said traditional English cuisine....i tried my first blood pudding. I dare say...not bad. 


Back yard of le country abode. And Humbug the dog. 



Fab. 



North Sea Yoga


Razor fish


Cuban food after "The Chef". I told you. I don't joke when it comes to food. 

1 comment: